Monday, September 8, 2008

What Humans Can Learn From Dogs. . .


Hi. . .it's me Ben! I was just sitting here all alone missing my family as they have all return to work and school full time and I thought I would share with you some lessons learned that have been passed down through the ages from the dog star, Sirius.

1. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.

2. When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

3. Let others know when they invade your territory.

4. Take naps and stretch before rising.

5. Eat with enthusiasm.

6. Be loyal.

7. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.

8. When something you want is buried, dig until you find it.

9. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.

10. No matter how often you are scolded, don't dwell on it. Run right back and make friends.

Wouldn't the world be a better place if humans followed these lessons too?

No comments: